Sixth day in India

[ 在印度的第六天 ]

Time been flying very soon.. Today marked the Sixth day in India for me.

It has been a real suffering, however I managed to get over it. Those happy and unhappy, complaints, communication problems and etc.. need to adopt it in the end. Hm.. This is the only way to get rid of it, otherwise how am I going to live my days here?

The only thing is, I am sick, on the third day here. First, my throat wasn't feel well, like people going to get sick, on the determination stage, where it's either you gonna get flu, or sore throat. Then, caught flu the next day when I wake up in the morning. Next, was coughing the day after. =(

It's probably due to the environment problems, and the weather. The dust, the cold, plus the other day was waiting for the driver outside office. Stand there for about 20 minutes, having the cold air.. Gosh.. It's really cold you know, I was shivering then. But I think the most reason is because myself, too weak..

Suffer.. Felt really itchy on my throat, wanted to scratch it so badly. Sigh.. Do I dare to go for doctor? Frankly, if it's not a must, I definitely won't! But I am coughing, can I recovered without any medicine at all? Can anybody teach me how to?

0 comments: