Let's get online together

[ 大家一起上网咯 ]

Finally, I managed to setup a wireless lan in our apartment 2 days ago.

The apartment we stayed was newly rent, so many facilities isn't ready yet. Already feedback to office, the wireless internet will be ready in about 2 to 3 weeks. So meanwhile,we have to think of something for this.

Long time ago, when I was in Thailand, my friend configured a wireless network for me. I saw him do it, so hopefully with that memory, I managed to configure a wireless network here too. Bless me..

And after two hours, ta-da... It's done! My laptop will be the host, connected to the Internet, and shared it out to the wireless network, where my colleague can just connect to the wireless network, and access to the internet through the connection.

Hehe.. So, we managed to get online together now~

0 comments: